- Airbag - Set off in the paddock with a plough disk or somthing on it
- Intake manifold - Scrap?Sell? Whatever. I needed it out of the way
- Injectors - I'm probably going to put these on the Jeep to see if the more modern injectors give me better economy.
- Throttlebody - Possibly, maybe, unlike but it may end up on the Jeep. I think it's a bit bigger than stock so less restriction at WOT.
- Fuel Tank - This is going in the Rodeo which will mean that I can drive nearly 1000km without having to refil.
- Exhaust pipe - I'm goiung to use some of the bends from the pipe to help me make up the new exhaust for the Rodeo
- Radiator & Fans - With any luck the fans will fit on the Jeep so I can get rid of the mechanical fan.
- Air con compresser - This is an exciting one, This will be going in the Jeep for use as an endless air setup.
- Rocker cover - I'll probably clean this up and paint it then sell it
- Can Shaft - Either sell this or hang it up somewhere as decoration.
- Power Steering Pump - This will become an oil pump in some future project.
- Towbar - Sell, no good without the car it goes on.
I think that's pretty much all that came off the Falcon. If anyone is interested it's a Ford Falcon AU II ute. I will update this page with links when I use any of the above in my projects.