Thursday 12 November 2015

Night and Day

Christmas has come early for some of us it seems.
Last weekend we visited my girlfriend's parents to have our Christmas with them as we are going to be away and with all of us being busy we won't get to see each other again until next year. I was very lucky and got a very nice gift from them this year.

That's right, I am now the proud owner of a proper badger shaving brush. I finally got a chance to try it out this morning and the improvement from what I have been using is far and beyond what I was expecting. 
The brush I have been using is a cheapie I got from a shop in town because it was the only one I could find. It has always been a bit funny about getting a lather up and while I've had some quite nice shaves with it I couldn't get it very consistent. The new badger brush is much softer and isn't stabbing my face constantly while I'm using it. It also lathered up much more quickly and easily. I'm not sure but this may have something to do with different wetting properties. When I dunk the brush the water runs off it much more easily.

Following are just a few photos I took, just to show off my fancy new brush. :)

And finally, a Huge thank you to Nicole and her family for this gift.

Cheers,
Rex





No comments:

Post a Comment