Thursday 11 June 2015

Epson Printer Drivers

Hi, Just a quick post, mostly to remind me when I go to do this again.

I was having trouble printing to our Epson NX430 TX435 from my laptop (Running Debian Linux) over the wireless connection. The solution? Download the latest drivers from Epson of course. This is the link I used. If you open that link and do a search for the model of printer it will give a list of downloads for Linux operating systems.

The "latest" tag wasn't correct, but going from versions and dates it was fairly easy to establish which download was for the latest version. I installed this with no problems and the jobs that had queued up started to print immediately.

I hope this helps you, but it will probably help me when I forget.

Cheers,
Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment